Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
60 vegetarian capsules
Item Catalog Number: 02022
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body’s absorption and optimal utilization of food and all its nutrients.1,2
Normal aging and related health issues can decrease production of digestive enzymes,3,4 resulting in a bloated feeling and other discomforts after eating a large meal.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides specific enzymes required to support the natural reactions that break down food—demonstrated to optimize digestion and nutrient absorption.5-8 Here is the broad array of enzymes contained in this formula:
Proteases to help break down proteins,
Amylase to break down starch and short sugar chains called oligosaccharides,
Lipase to break down fats,
Cellulase to break down the indigestible polysaccharide in dietary cellulose and
Lactase to break down lactose.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics provides the same enzymes that are in Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes—but with the added benefits of the probiotic B. coagulans.
This probiotic creates a natural protective shield that resists digestion in the stomach allowing it to fully colonize in the intestines.9 Probiotics such as B. coagulans support digestive health and suppress less beneficial bacteria. These demonstrated to improve digestive comfort.9-10
1. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Dec;13(4):307-14.
2. JOP. 2005 May 10;6(3):206-15.
3. Int J Nurs Pract. 2006 Apr;12(2):110-8.
4. Digestion. 1991;50:202-11.
5. Gastroenterology. 1997 May;112(5):1624-34.
6. J Clin Gastroenterol. 1999 Jan;28(1):3-10.
7. Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol. 2003 Oct;6(5):369-74.
8. Pharmacotherapy. 2007 Jun;27(6):910-20.
9. Available at: http://www.sabinsa.com/newsroom/articles/bacillus-coagulans-probi-otic-of-choice-nutracos-march-april-2012.pdf . Accessed September 30, 2015.
10. Available at: http://www.sabinsa.com/newsroom/WhitePapers/Probiotics_For_ Health_And_Well_Being_Nutra.pdf . Accessed September 30, 2015.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)
Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis) 25,000 FCC (HUT)
Bromelain (A. comosus) 800,000 FCC (PU)
Amylase (A. oryzae) 10,000 FCC (DU)
Lactase (A. oryzae) 2,000 FCC (ALU)
Cellulase (T. longibrachiatum) 2,000 FCC (CU)
Lipase (C. rugosa) 7,500 FCC (FIP)
Lactospore® Bacillus coagulans MTCC5856
1 Billion CFU†
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, purified water, gellan gum), medium chain triglycerides.
†Colony forming units at time of manufacture.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily prior to the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.