Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 01824
Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract is a unique, dual-action formulation containing two bioactive compounds that support optimal cardiovascular health.
1. Olive Leaf extract contains oleuropein, a natural compound that supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range. Researchers using 1,000 mg per day of olive leaf extract in a controlled clinical trial documented an average 11.5 mm Hg decline in systolic readings and a 4.8 mm Hg drop in diastolic readings within eight weeks.1
2. Celery seed extract contains 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), which supports a healthy inflammatory response that is critical to maintaining a healthy circulatory system.2 Celery seed also helps minimize the flow of calcium into the muscle cells lining blood vessels, promoting healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.3,4
In a small clinical trial, researchers using an equivalent amount of active compounds as found in this celery seed extract documented an average 8.2 mm Hg decline in systolic readings and 8.5 mm Hg drop in diastolic readings—in just six weeks.5
While olive leaf and celery seed extracts show impressive support individually, Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support with Celery Seed Extract combines two bioactive compounds to provide dual-action vascular support.
1. Phytomed. 2011 Feb 15;18(4):251-8.
2. Inflammopharmacology. 2011 Aug;19(4):227-33.
3. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013 Oct;3(10):776-9.
4. Plant Physiol. 2002 Oct;130(2):675-87.
5. Natural Medicine Journal. 2013;4(4):1-3.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Benolea® Olive extract (leaf)
[std. to 16% oleuropein (80 mg)]
Celery3nBTM Celery seed extract
[std. to 42.5% phthalides (butylphthalide and sedanenolide (63.75 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, vegetable stearate, silica, dicalcium phosphate.
Benolea® is a registered trademark of Frutarom Netherlands B.V.
Celery3nBTM is a trademark of Anderson Global Group, LLC.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.